Friday, April 13, 2012

New Update Regarding Iraqi Dinar for Canadians

I just received this email this AM


1. Shabibi appears to be on his way out. I didn't believe it at first, but all signs are
pointing that way... we will stand by and see what happens. Maybe they will replace
him with someone who's more "trigger-happy" and willing to get this thing done quicker!

2. Maliki appears to be signing up for a third term after some talk of not continuing
in his current position. A lot of people talk bad about him, but I think this is a good thing.
He is the most familiar with the situation and is the best person for the job in my opinion.

Contrary to what some of the gurus are shouting, nobody is cashing in yet. Stay grounded,
friends - we all believe the value of the Dinar will go up, the only questions are "How much",
"How soon", and "How about now!!!!".


I hope Shabibi finishes the job of RVing before he leaves
I also have an interesting regarding boots on the ground

http://kurdishobserver.blogspot.com/


Also this SUNDAY APRIL 15TH,IS DON'T BUY GAS DAY TO SHOW THE GREEDY OIL COMPANIES WE ARE FED UP HIGH GAS PRICES
 MAYBE THEY WILL GET THE MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment